Mobile Income Report #23 - May 2016
Mobile Income Report #22 - April 2016
Mobile Income Report #21 - March 2016
Mobile Income Report #20 - February 2016
Mobile Income Report #19 - January 2016
Mobile Income Report #18 - December 2015
Mobile Income Report #17 - November 2015
Mobile Income Report #16 - October 2015
Mobile Income Report #15 - September 2015
Mobile Income Report #14 - August 2015
Mobile Income Report #13 - July 2015
Mobile Income Report #12 - June 2015
Mobile Income Report #1 - June 2014
Apps page - Portfolio (what are my assets?)
If you do not want to miss any of my Income Reports you can follow me on Twitter. Just click the button above.
Under Apps page you can see my portfolio. It is list of the games that are then reported in Income Reports.
What I did in June
- in the very end of June finished Football Star game for Gamee platform. You can play it here:
- during month we did small adjustments requested by customers to HTML5 version of Shards. It is now published at Famobi and you can play it here:
- started work on levels for our big game "Pirates! - the match-3". We build Cordova version with Google Analytics for testing. In Google Analytics we collect data on how difficult it was to finish levels. Currently, we have levels for half of the first world:
- in the end of June I started work on HTML5 version of our older Android/iOS game Flat Jewels Match 3. It is now finished and we are looking for sponsors. Game is very simple, but fast paced match 3 game. You are given simple tasks in 150 levels or you can target highest score in Time Attack mode:
- during work on Flat Jewels I wrote small tutorial, that was published in beginning of July. In it I explain how to add images into font definitions, so you can print them along with other text,
- started to write book! Its theme is how to make complete procedurally generated horizontal infinite runner in Typescript with Phaser engine. First 5 chapters (about 50 pages) is finished.