Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Mobile Income Report #27 - September 2016

previous parts
  Mobile Income Report #26 - August 2016 
  Mobile Income Report #25 - July 2016
  Mobile Income Report #24 - June 2016
  Mobile Income Report #23 - May 2016
  Mobile Income Report #22 - April 2016
  Mobile Income Report #21 - March 2016
  Mobile Income Report #20 - February 2016
  Mobile Income Report #19 - January 2016
  Mobile Income Report #18 - December 2015
  Mobile Income Report #17 - November 2015
  Mobile Income Report #16 - October 2015
  Mobile Income Report #15 - September 2015
  Mobile Income Report #1 - June 2014
  Apps page - Portfolio (what are my assets?)

 If you do not want to miss any of my Income Reports you can follow me on Twitter. Just click the button above.

 Under Apps page you can see my portfolio. It is list of the games that are then reported in Income Reports.


What I did in September

  •  finished another one-button game for Gamee platform. It is called Ridhwan's Unicorn. In this game I used P2 physics and developed some new procedures for my future games.
  •  last time I mentioned Jewel Jungle game made for Famobi, but I did not attached screenshots. So, here are some as I think Tomas made really nice graphics.
  • working on another client game. Next, month I will add details and screenshots.



 Bellow you can see table with data for income from mobile games:

 There is $9 increase, compared to August ($115,8). As in past, strongest asset in my mobile portfolio is Shards.


 Most of the income still comes from ads - 90% (85% in August).

 Income from HTML5 hired work and HTML5 licences for September is $2 845,70.

 This month, there is new type of income first time - income from my book. For September it earned $177,30.

 Total income for September is $3 147,80. It is 51,7% increase, compared to August ($2 074,40), but not all the earnings are mine (I have to share with other team members).



 In October, I am again working on some client projects. Unfortunately, I still did not get back to Pirates and my Unity experiments.