Mobile Income Report #17 - November 2015
Mobile Income Report #16 - October 2015
Mobile Income Report #15 - September 2015
Mobile Income Report #14 - August 2015
Mobile Income Report #13 - July 2015
Mobile Income Report #12 - June 2015
Mobile Income Report #11 - May 2015
Mobile Income Report #10 - April 2015
Mobile Income Report #9 - March 2015
Mobile Income Report #8 - January and February 2015
Mobile Income Report #7 - December 2014
Mobile Income Report #6 - November 2014
Mobile Income Report #5 - October 2014
Mobile Income Report #4 - September 2014
Mobile Income Report #3 - August 2014
Mobile Income Report #2 - July 2014
Mobile Income Report #1 - June 2014
Apps page - Portfolio (what are my assets?)
If you do not want to miss any of my Income Reports you can follow me on Twitter. Just click the button above.
Under Apps page you can see my portfolio. It is list of the games that are then reported in Income Reports. The portfolio is regularly updated with new information (releases for new platforms, new updates, ...)
What I did in December
- purchased Spriter Pro license. So, I can implement Pro features into my Spriter player for Phaser (GitHub) in future,
- our upcoming HTML5 match-3 game with pirates has finally name: "Pirates!, the match-3",
- created another editor for Pirates!. This time
the editor is for game maps (not levels or tile maps). In most of our
latest games we had some map player is moving on. This editor allows me
to easily manipulate with important map places as well as decorate map
wit either static images or Spriter animations. Technology used is C# +
- worked hard on Pirates! We finished map selection screen - all is animated and pretty dynamic:
- continued experiments with Unity. Dived into shaders and pixel perfect cameras. As a result I have shader for normal mapped 2D sprites that cast and receive shadows.
I did changes in regular report part of these posts. As we started using two more ad networks (Unity Ads and Heyzap) in December, the current report would get too complex. So, it is simplified now:
Currently all apps are in one table and columns are income sources.
Most income is again from Shards - the brickbreaker game (iOS, Android).
Additionally, in December we got some income from our HTML5 games licences - $8130.
Total income for December is $144,2 + $8130,0 = $8274,2. Income from mobile games is still very poor. Income from HTML5 games is currently saving me. Figures reported here are for whole team and while it still may look as a big income, do not remember, that it is first good income since July!